Happy 26th, Shaa!




 Happy Birthday


The gifts


Helo! I turned 26 last Wednesday, 16/2/22.

Thank you for all the wishes and doa received from everyone.

I am grateful for the past 26 years! And, I swear to God, He sure made my life easy and blessed me with good people <3 

As much as, I badly wanting to leave the world, and people around me, I actually love them so much. I don't know what did I do that I deserve them and all the kindness. I pray to return those luvs and kindness to them too! Cried on my birthday bcs I felt that I deserve nothing in this world, and Allah proved otherwise :( :'')

So, to you, Shasha:

Happy 26th years of being together and forever to go ❤️

Semoga sentiasa bahagia dengan caramu sendiri, Shasha. Semoga apapun doamu dikabulkan, semoga sentiasa ceria dan dilapangkan dada hadapi apapun.Semoga tidak lagi jatuh dan rapuh dan semoga segala yang baik dan terbaik buatmu di dunia dan akhirat sana. Semoga bisa menyayangi kamu seperti kau menyayangi yang lain. Semoga bisa bersabar dengan dirimu seperti kau bersabar dengan yang lain.

Invest some loves for yourself because YOU too DESERVE THE LOVE ❤️ And, always choose yourself, and be selfish when it comes to your happiness okay.

I am done seeing you being sad and heartbroken, and wanting to end your lives. I pray hard that this year you will grow, glow and blessed with the things that you deserve ✨ And, thank you for not giving up on yourself. He will always be there for you, and He sure will ease everything for you, just like how He did back then :) 💓 I love you, Sha.



Popular Posts