Lost, twice.

 



Helo, it's July 2022.

Guess, 2022 is meant for me to lose people I loved.

Death is inevitable, yet I took time to process.

I lost my another Atuk last week. So, now I am atok-less.

It's scarier when death happened unannounced.  Got me thinking, who'll left next?


But, good side of him leaving is now he can rest in peace and meet Nenek, there.

No longer have to eat ubat and semput or afraid of covid-19 anymore!!!

Cons is we'll be missing him, a lot. What is kampung without my grandpa, lol.


-I write this post, again on August 2022.

Anyway, it has been a month since Atuk left. And, sure everything feels normal now, until the gathering hahah. That is when it feels empty (?) IDK man, losing just makes me feel weird? haha idk, i am too lazy to identify my feeling/emotion.. soo ya :')



Popular Posts